Thursday, July 25, 2013

Green pool - no thanks


This is not my pool because mine sits empty.   Neither I or neighbors are going to swim in a pool out of control.   Mine was not this bad but on the way.   The clear plastic hoses to the filter pump were definitely green.   I've read that Shocking a pool will clean it up but I don't have much Shock left and I doubt the size of the pump is ready to do a lot of work.   The reason it's like this is the temperature here for the last two weeks.   The pool water was actually uncomfortably warm.

So now it's been cleaned with cloro, filter and hoses cleaned .... and we are on day seven without water from the street.   Sorry guys but it's showers to cool off because I'm not going to use cistern water for this.   

Lorena talked to a guy today that was headed to fix the "city" water pump and he said TODAY.   It might be a Mexican manana.   Neighbors are using my well pump because I have so much more water storage than they do and they're a family of five.   I can always get it back if I run out.

0 comments:

The construction of the house finished in April 2011 and I'm pretty much settled in. As of March 2014 I'm in preparation for rain mode for this coming summer. That includes sealing and painting things and dealing with drainage issues from last year.

Sparks Mexico Web
Manzanillo Information
House building in Pinal Villa

Archivo del blog

Expat.com

Expat Exchange