Saturday, March 15, 2014

Carritos, comida and Castillo

This will be my last evening in town during the San Patricio festival. We just picked last night as one that would not be too crazy with the amount of people and it was OK. Next week is Benito Juarez's birthday so this weekend is a 3 day "puente" and there will be many people in town.

I'll be witness to the number of tourists headed our way for the 3 day weekend as I was headed to Manzanillo for the 4th time to cancel my Telcel contract that they have told me twice before was canceled. It's just sad to say that the people that work at Telcel don't really care enough to make sure YOU - THE CUSTOMER understand what they are requiring.    Telcel service is generally acceptable and Telcel customer service sucks big time !!!

Finally stopped

Tacos Pedro on Taco Row - nothing special

The same three pinwheels were the whole show


0 comments:

The construction of the house finished in April 2011 and I'm pretty much settled in. As of March 2014 I'm in preparation for rain mode for this coming summer. That includes sealing and painting things and dealing with drainage issues from last year.

Sparks Mexico Web
Manzanillo Information
House building in Pinal Villa

Archivo del blog

Expat.com

Expat Exchange