Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Too cold for the pool but right for Xmas

We haven't used the pool in almost 3 weeks because of temperature. Get's pretty warm at mid day but nights are very cool and not enough sun to warm the pool. So I drained the pool yesterday and we took it apart today for cleaning and storage.

A little early for Christmas decorations but I wanted to see if both ropes of lights worked so I put them up on the posts like last year. Kinda like the lights and they use very little electricity. 

Drained pool with two hoses

Pool after washing and Xmas lights on poles

3 comments:

John Calypso said...

Great tip amigo! I have started to keep my car covered from the sun a bit - but that is an exercise that fades - so this is excellent advice.

sparks said...

Funny that Disqus said you posted this in my most recent post .... so couldn't find it for awhile. Looking for rubbing compound again

Steve Cotton said...

I am still enjoying mine. But it is a bit cool.

The construction of the house finished in April 2011 and I'm pretty much settled in. As of March 2014 I'm in preparation for rain mode for this coming summer. That includes sealing and painting things and dealing with drainage issues from last year.

Sparks Mexico Web
Manzanillo Information
House building in Pinal Villa

Archivo del blog

Expat.com

Expat Exchange