Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Third floor view

I don't remember taking any fotos from the third floor so when I was up working on the tinaco I took a few more. The first is looking north across the valley with 3 flowering trees in the foreground. A yellow Primavera, a pink Rosa Morada and in front a Nance (Nancy).

The second is looking down of the yard, palapa, the famous new pool and the house roof showing patches of impermeabilizante and fiber on areas that were starting to weather.

The bottom is the new tile on the stairs that I had Hugo install last week. The bathroom below the stairs had some water damage that may have been seepage from above. Now to get some clear sealer and paint it all. I originally thought to cover that space on the stairs with painted talavera tiles but I had these left over from the house. It's nice and clean.

Looking north

The yard

New tile on stairs

3 comments:

barbara eckrote said...

Beautiful view of the countryside!

John Calypso said...

You have done a fine job there hombre

sparks said...

Thanks John ... it's pretty comfortable

The construction of the house finished in April 2011 and I'm pretty much settled in. As of March 2014 I'm in preparation for rain mode for this coming summer. That includes sealing and painting things and dealing with drainage issues from last year.

Sparks Mexico Web
Manzanillo Information
House building in Pinal Villa

Archivo del blog

Expat.com

Expat Exchange