Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Wanna give me a push?

Sunday was a beach day and we heard some complaints about street conditions from the Saturday Open Mic crowd at Sirenitas. That's our favorite place and figured we'd just walk a ways if it was bad. We were going to meet Glen and Marcos and I brought Lorena and the kids.

As we drove up I saw a car in the middle of the street and figured they were just parking that way because the street was closed. As we got closer I realized it was Glen's car bottomed out in the sand. First thing he said was "Wanna give me a push?"   I don't think 5 big guys could have budged it ... well maybe but where were the big guys.

I remembered I carry this long tow strap so I turned around, let everybody out of the car and we hooked up the strap.  Lorena and the kids were watching from the sidewalk and she took some videos of our adventure on her cel phone. Went well but didn't realize he came out that far. Looks like he was going to rear end me in the video.



Nahima conked out after 2 hours in the ocean

0 comments:

The construction of the house finished in April 2011 and I'm pretty much settled in. As of March 2014 I'm in preparation for rain mode for this coming summer. That includes sealing and painting things and dealing with drainage issues from last year.

Sparks Mexico Web
Manzanillo Information
House building in Pinal Villa

Archivo del blog

Expat.com

Expat Exchange