Thursday, October 26, 2017

Bus to Vallarta


Took a Coordinados bus from Melaque because it was the next to leave and little did I know it was going to become a milk run.  We made 16+ plus stops along the way.  Last time I took one that was headed south at 11:30 PM and only one stop.

I'm grateful US passports are issued for 10 years so I don't have t do it soon or maybe never again. The last renewal was in Vallarta in 2007. Last time I drove but I hardly recognize the town anymore and highway 200 is a mess with the construction.

I never got a hotel recommendation of a hotel near the bus station but Hotel Terminal is less than 2 blocks away. Nice and inexpensive. Try to get away from the street as it's a busy street.

Up in the morning and grabbed a taxi from the bus station for only 140 pesos. I was early so had time to have some pictures taken. The consulate suggests you download the application and have it filled out but they will give you the form at the window and you can fill it out there. Worked well for me

Boy have I been lazy with this blog

0 comments:

The construction of the house finished in April 2011 and I'm pretty much settled in. As of March 2014 I'm in preparation for rain mode for this coming summer. That includes sealing and painting things and dealing with drainage issues from last year.

Sparks Mexico Web
Manzanillo Information
House building in Pinal Villa

Archivo del blog

Expat.com

Expat Exchange