Thursday, August 04, 2016

Seguro Popular

I've been tired lately and get dizzy spells .... so Lorena suggested I sign up for Seguro Popular. She got a list of requirements and I had them all.  You need a copy of your Passport, CURP, Visa Perrmanente and most recent electric bill. Find the SP office in the nearest Centro de Salud. They fill out everything and you just sign. They have a Pharmacy, do blood tests and it's all free. Someday we'll find out how the service is.


The construction of the house finished in April 2011 and I'm pretty much settled in. As of March 2014 I'm in preparation for rain mode for this coming summer. That includes sealing and painting things and dealing with drainage issues from last year.

Sparks Mexico Web
Manzanillo Information
House building in Pinal Villa

Archivo del blog